Our new AirParrot Remote app is the perfect companion for your next big presentation. With AirParrot Remote, you can access the presentation software running on your Mac or PC from your iPad. How is this possible? Well, we’re pretty sure our developers are wizards.
Ok, so maybe they’re just really good at their jobs.
AirParrot Remote delivers the “Presenter View” of presentation software such as PowerPoint, Keynote and Prezi to your iPad while showing the “Audience View” on the big screen. Presenters can walk around the room and keep their audience engaged while changing slides and accessing notes from their iPad.
To use your iPad as a second, controllable screen while presenting:
- Connect your laptop to a projector via wire
- Open AirParrot 2 on the laptop
- Open AirParrot Remote on your iPad and wirelessly connect to AirParrot 2
- Select “Extend Desktop” from the AirParrot Remote menu
- Open the presentation software on your computer and enable Presenter View
That’s it! Now you’re ready to command the attention of any room. The Presenter View is in your hands while everyone else is viewing the audience-friendly presentation at the front of the room. This feature is especially useful for longer presentations where notes come in handy, such as product pitches, new client proposals and funding requests.