We’re excited to announce the induction of 15 new educators and EdTech specialists as members of our Summer 2016 Alpha Squirrels class. This is our third class, bringing the total number of Alpha Squirrels to 62.
To see who joined the team, check out the full list of Alpha Squirrels team members.
We’re honored to say that our Alpha Squirrels represent some of the most respected and knowledgeable education technology experts around the world. As Alpha Squirrels, these individuals help us better understand the needs of educators in the classroom, as well as rising trends in education technology. This gives us the ability to craft our classroom solutions in a way that improves engagement, collaboration and teacher-student interaction.
Alpha Squirrels become experts on the Squirrels suite of products to share our solutions with fellow educators. We often sponsor conference attendance and speaking engagements for our Alpha Squirrels. It’s one of the many perks of the program. You can catch some of them presenting at ISTE in Denver and many other edcamps and conferences in 2016.
Some of the other Alpha Squirrels program perks include:
- Access to unreleased Squirrels products
- Squirrels welcome package – T-Shirt, coffee mug/tumbler, sticky notes, water bottle, pens, pencils, etc.
- Video interview opportunities
- Free AirParrot 2 and Reflector 2 licenses
- An Alpha Squirrels member certificate
- Alpha Squirrel signature badges for Twitter, Facebook and email
- Product training, press kits and talking points
- A chance to visit Squirrels Headquarters
- On-demand interaction with Squirrels product designers and managers
Congrats to all of our new Alpha Squirrels! We’re excited to see what we can accomplish together for the EdTech community.
Are you a teacher or EdTech professional interested in becoming a certified Alpha Squirrel? Contact Emily Carle Hafer at email@example.com for information about our next class of Alpha Squirrels.