The next Alpha Squirrels class adds 10 EdTech experts from three countries (U.S., Canada and the U.K.) and eight states (Michigan, Georgia, Oklahoma, Texas, Missouri, South Carolina, Wisconsin and Ohio). Our Alpha Squirrels program now includes more than 125 education professionals from around the world.
Meet the newest members:
- Janis Bork –Instructional Technology Coach, Michigan
- Velvet Holmes – Information Technology Literacy Teacher, Wisconsin
- Pam Inabinett – Instructional Technology Specialist, South Carolina
- Adam Llevo – Physical Education Teacher, United Kingdom
- Melissa Massey – Executive Director, Missouri
- Orly Rachamim – Director of Educational Technology, Canada
- Jessica Robinson – Teacher, Oklahoma
- Ben Thaxton – Assistant K12 Principal, Ohio
- Rosalyn Washington – Digital Learning Specialist, Georgia
- Claudio Zavala – Instructional Technology Coordinator, Texas
What is the Alpha Squirrels program?
The Alpha Squirrels program brings together a community of like-minded individuals. Alpha Squirrels are experts and advocates in education who attend and speak at industry conferences around the world. They share expertise with fellow education professionals and have the opportunity to influence the direction of our technology advancements.
Alpha Squirrels receive free licenses of Squirrels products such as Reflector Teacher and AirParrot 2 to use in classrooms or during presentations. They also receive first notice of new product releases.
Alpha Squirrels benefits include:
- Squirrels-sponsored conference attendance
- Squirrels-sponsored speaking engagements
- Opportunities to appear in video interviews
- Feature on the Squirrels blog or social media accounts
- Product training
- #SquirrelsChat moderation
- Welcome package including T-Shirt, coffee mug/tumbler, sticky notes, water bottle, headphones, pens, pencils
- Chance to visit Squirrels headquarters
The entire Squirrels team congratulates all of our new Alpha Squirrels! We’re excited to do big things together in the education community.
We will begin the selection process for the Spring 2018 Alpha Squirrels class in March 2018. Apply today at alpha.airsquirrels.com.
Are you a teacher or EdTech professional interested in becoming a certified Alpha Squirrel? Contact Emily Carle Hafer at firstname.lastname@example.org for information about our next class of Alpha Squirrels.