On May 20th, FatStax posted an article sharing how they use Reflector for both sales and training purposes.
FatStax specializes in providing mobile apps for businesses, including iPad sales apps, customized sales apps and B2B sales apps.
With the prevalence of iPad use throughout FatStax’s sales team, Reflector has become a staple. They use the software to demo services and share videos, PDF’s and other collateral with prospective customers. Once a client is secured, they train administrators on how to manage the company’s unique app that is created.
FatStax also uses reflector to provide sales or service training for their sales reps. They recommend using the Reflector recording feature to make a recording of training sessions to share with international team members that can’t make the meeting in person.
Corey Trojanowski, FatStax’s Marketing Communications Specialist, also uses Reflector for his marketing purposes. Check out this video he made to highlight their latest version of FatStax:
Read more at the FatStax blog and learn more about Reflector’s many features that could help sales teams become more connected.
If you’ll be at #ISTE2014, stop by booth #3660 and enter our raffle for a chance to win our basket of great prizes!
One winner will receive:
- 16GB iPad mini
- Invisible Shield iPad scratch protector
- Apple USB Cable
- Logitech Ultrathin keyboard cover
- Griffin Technology Survivor iPad case
- SymtekTekPower vehicle charger (with cord)
- Arion Bluetooth mini keyboard
- Targus Slim Stylus Pen
- Rocketfish Stylus Pen
- $50 iTunes gift card
- $50 Best Buy gift card
Find us at ISTE 2014:
We’re at booth 3660. Use the interactive ISTE floor plan to locate us!
Also be sure to check out our tips for surviving ISTE!
At Squirrels, we take great pride in the talented, dedicated team of people contributing to the products you’ve come to love. Now it’s time to let them shine!
Every Friday we will introduce you to a member of our team and highlight their unique personalities, perspectives, hobbies and ways they contribute to Squirrels.
We will begin with the people who started it all… the cofounders and partners! Stay tuned!
The Squirrels team visited Mrs. Melissa Vetrick’s 5th grade science and language arts class to see how they use Reflector with their classroom set of iPads.
She loves Reflector because it gives her the ability to walk around the classroom and monitor students while still changing the content and teaching. She also likes demonstrating assignments to all of her students simultaneously. “I used to walk around to 6 different tables to explain what the students need to do. With Reflector, I teach it once.”
Her students love it too! They are now enthusiastic to share their projects, papers and creativity with the entire class. In one assignment, Mrs. Vetrick used the Educreations app to have groups of students create individual steps for the scientific method. Once finished, the entire class had to collaborate and put all of the steps together and present their end result with Reflector.
We had a great time and thank Mrs. Vetrick and her class for letting us come to their school. Check out some of the pictures we took during our visit:
Attending #ISTE2014? We’ve compiled a list of tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your conference experience! We’re also giving away a full pass to the conference below.
- Take care of yourself – Bring a refillable water bottle to stay hydrated, snacks to stay energized, comfortable shoes for walking and get some sleep so you can take in everything ISTE has to offer.
- Come prepared – Print address labels with your relevant contact information or bring business cards. This will save time and inaccuracies when providing someone with contact information. Also, don’t forget your device charger!
- Spend your time wisely – There won’t be time to do everything… make the most of the time you have available! A lot of vendors will have the option to get most of their information online, so take that into factor when budgeting your time.
- Get social – Don’t be afraid to talk to people! Even if you’re attending alone, don’t hesitate to approach people… you’ll be surprised how much you learn.
- #ISTE2014 – Follow the hashtag on twitter to keep up with everything that’s happening! Twitter is a great way to share what you’re learning and learn from others who are attending. Can’t make the show? Follow the hashtag for quick recaps!
- Stop by and say hi! – The Squirrels team at booth #3660! Come learn helpful information about taking your connected classroom to the next level, enter the prize drawing and meet our awesome staff.
Not attending #ISTE2014? We are giving away a full conference badge and 10 Expo passes (travel, lodging, and other expenses not included) to one lucky winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway