Reflector is now available for the Amazon Fire TV and Fire TV Stick just in time for the holidays! Reflector gives Fire TV users more control over their home entertainment. It’s an AirPlay mirroring receiver that allows users to send iOS device and computer screens to a Fire TV.
Reflector for Fire TV opens a new door for content on television. Games available for iPad and iPhone can now be played on the big screen, and videos and pictures can be shared with everyone in the room.
Use Fire TV as a second display for a computer. Reflector for Fire TV can receive mirroring connections from computers, too. Extend your desktop to the connected TV for more space or mirror it exactly how it is.
Reflector on Fire TV is available on the Fire TV store for $6.99!
How can you use Reflector on Fire TV?
- Stream movies from your iOS device and control playback with the Fire TV remote.
- Share pictures and videos from your iPad or iPhone with everyone who can see your TV.
- Share presentations from iOS devices to a larger screen.
- Play iOS games on a larger screen.
- Display your computer screen wirelessly on a larger display.
- Extend your computer desktop to Fire TV using AirParrot 2 for more workspace.
How to download Reflector for Android on Fire TV?
On Fire TV, browse to the Apps > Entertainment area and look for Reflector or go to Search from the main menu and search for “Reflector”.
Enjoy and Happy Holidays!
Amazon, Kindle, Fire and all related logos are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates.