Teachers are the foundation of the future. They mold minds and inspire students to find their passions and unique set of skills, all while encouraging students to apply them in meaningful ways.
#TeacherAppreciationWeek 2015 is May 4-8. As a part of the week, Teacher Appreciation Day (May 5th) is a special opportunity to thank a teacher that has changed you for the better. Take the time today and the rest of this week to reflect on the value of educators in your community and our society as a whole.
Check out these resources to get your appreciation efforts started:
- How To Appreciate a Teacher – Celebrate a teacher that has impacted your life. Change the tone of education news and show the world the positive impact of educators.
- 10 Quotes About Teachers – Teachers have impacted a lot of the prominent figures in history. Read what they have to say about the influence of educators.
- Get Involved – Take to Twitter, Instagram and Facebook with the hash tags #ThankATeacher and #TeacherAppreciationWeek to spread the word.
Teachers, enjoy these resources to get the most out of your week:
- Teachers: The Most Powerful People in the World! – Teachers are everyday heroes. Grab a free copy of the book “Time to Teach: How Do I Get Organized and Work Smarter” here!
- Teacher Appreciation Day 2015 Freebies – We aren’t the only ones celebrating National Teacher Appreciation Day. Grab some great discounts at your favorite retailers!