Who run the world? Squirrels!
Thirteen members of the Squirrels team will travel a total of more than 9,400 miles by plane, cab, Uber and train to Orlando, Florida, and London to attend two of the world's premier EdTech conferences.
British Educational Training and Technology Show (Bett)
The Squirrels team is set to attend the Bett Show for the second time. We're eager to show more than 34,000 educators, administrators and EdTech professionals from over 138 countries how our products and services are used in the classroom.
This international EdTech conference is designed to create a better future by transforming education and bringing people, ideas, practices and technologies together so educators and learners can reach their full potential. Every educator can make a difference in education given the opportunity, which is what Bett aims to provide.
Featured conference keynotes include:
- Imogen Heap - Friday, January 27 2:55 p.m. in the Bett Arena
- Sir Ken Robinson - Friday, January 27 4:30 p.m. in the Bett Arena
- Abdul Chohan - Wednesday, January 25 10:40 p.m. in the Bett Arena
- Anthony Salcito – Wednesday, January 25 3:10 p.m. in the Bett Arena
If you’re attending Bett feel free to stop by and say hello to the Squirrels team in booth E378! We would love the chance to meet and connect with our international customers and friends!
Future of Education Technology (FETC)
While four members of our team are busy in London, the other seven will be in Orlando exhibiting at the 37th National FETC conference. FETC is one of the largest EdTech conferences where preK-12 educators connect and collaborate to learn how to leverage technology for student success.
If you are attending FETC, make sure to catch these EdTech leaders at one of their sessions:
- Blended Learning Coach, Marcia Kish
- Director of Innovation and Co-Founder of Edventure Quests, Katrina Keene
- Literacy Specialist at Calliope Global and Professor at Saint Leo University, Jennifer Williams
- EdTech Specialist at Kennesaw State University, David Lockhart
- Educational Technology Professional Development Trainer, Kathy Schrock
- Principal at Poinciana High School, Michael Meechin
- Instructional Coach, Billy Spicer
- Educational Technology Coordinator at PA Leadership Charter School, Courtney Kofeldt
- Director of Fisher Technologies Inc., Leslie Fisher
- K-12 Director of Instructional Technology at Oakland-Alabama Central Schools and Adjunct Professor of Educational Technologies at Canisius College, Rob Zdrojewski
Squirrels co-founder Andrew Gould will give in-booth presentations featuring our new classroom technology on the following days:
Wednesday, January 25
Thursday, January 26
Friday, January 27
Stop by booth #1945 to say hi to the Squirrels team, demo our products and learn about our newest EdTech solution!
Happy learning, all! To see where the Squirrels team will be this year, check out our 2017 conference schedule.