Sharing unfinished or non-production iOS applications with clients and peers is no easy task. We run into provisioning problems, emailing large files, UI miscommunications; the list goes on.
Slingshot allows developers to demo applications in real time. There is no complicated setup or third-part software. Just connect your device to a computer running Slingshot and everyone in your Slingshot session can see what you’re doing.
Check out some Slingshot features that make iOS and mobile app development easy:
- Built by developers - We understand the pains of client communication. Slingshot was built for easy sharing and collaboration by all.
- iOS Mirroring - Share your iPad or iPhone to anyone in a session. There are no cables or complicated file installations involved! Provisioning problems are a thing of the past.
- Webcam Chat - Clients can be all over the world, and meeting face-to-face isn’t always possible. Webcam chat brings everyone together in one place.
- File Sharing - Email doesn’t allow sending large files, and using file sharing services just adds another step for confusion. Slingshot instantly and securely shares the important files you need others to see.
- Cross Platform - Slingshot works on Windows and Mac computers, and it works on today’s popular mobile devices. Share iOS devices with Windows computers, or share your Windows screen to a Mac.
Slingshot is free for 30 days. Try it!