Attending #ISTE2014? We’ve compiled a list of tips and tricks to help you get the most out of your conference experience! We’re also giving away a full pass to the conference below.
- Take care of yourself - Bring a refillable water bottle to stay hydrated, snacks to stay energized, comfortable shoes for walking and get some sleep so you can take in everything ISTE has to offer.
- Come prepared - Print address labels with your relevant contact information or bring business cards. This will save time and inaccuracies when providing someone with contact information. Also, don’t forget your device charger!
- Spend your time wisely - There won’t be time to do everything… make the most of the time you have available! A lot of vendors will have the option to get most of their information online, so take that into factor when budgeting your time.
- Get social - Don’t be afraid to talk to people! Even if you’re attending alone, don’t hesitate to approach people… you’ll be surprised how much you learn.
- #ISTE2014 - Follow the hashtag on twitter to keep up with everything that’s happening! Twitter is a great way to share what you’re learning and learn from others who are attending. Can’t make the show? Follow the hashtag for quick recaps!
- Stop by and say hi! - The Squirrels team at booth #3660! Come learn helpful information about taking your connected classroom to the next level, enter the prize drawing and meet our awesome staff.
Not attending #ISTE2014? We are giving away a full conference badge and 10 Expo passes (travel, lodging, and other expenses not included) to one lucky winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway