An update to the Reflector Student iOS App is now available in the App Store. Reflector Student is a Reflector 2 companion app that helps students connect to Reflector 2 over restricted school networks. It also shows students the devices that are mirrored to the teacher's computer. No matter where a student is seated in the classroom, they can open Reflector Student on their iOS device to see the other devices that are displayed on the teacher's computer screen.
Reflector Student 1.1 update notes:
- Improved catch-up performance when a screen stream is behind
- Improved performance when running on 32-bit devices
- Resolved an issue where rebroadcasting would not work properly on iOS 10
- Resolved an issue where some device screens would be shown in the wrong orientation
- Miscellaneous performance and stability improvements
You can grab Reflector Student version 1.1 for free in the App Store.