A new AirParrot 2 update is now available for all Mac and Windows users. This update fixes minor issues and adds stability and performance improvements for the AirParrot Remote iOS app.
You can update AirParrot 2 by selecting “Check for Updates” from the AirParrot 2 preferences menu. Additionally, you can download the new version from the AirParrot 2 download page.
AirParrot 2.6.2 update notes for Mac and Windows users:
- Resolved an issue that could cause screens mirrored to an Apple TV 4 to appear very small
- Improvements to AirParrot Remote stability and performance
- Improved Bonjour discovery of Chromecast version 1.21.72444
- Quick Connect now supports modifiers for troubleshooting and legacy connection modes
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements