Professional development is a necessity for every teacher, but sometimes educational conferences are too far away or too expensive to attend. This is where edcamps come in!
Edcamps aren’t like traditional conferences: at the start of each event, participants choose the agenda for the day and engage in interactive, hands-on learning sessions. Attendees choose what sessions they want to attend, can lead these sessions or just work with one another to build a better understanding. The best part about edcamps? They’re FREE!
We love the opportunities edcamps give teachers: getting together and working towards a common goal of inspiring, learning and bonding. We strongly encourage educators to attend an edcamp and be a part of the experience. To find an event near you, visit the calendar for a complete list!
Also, check out some of the edcamps Squirrels supports!
- Edcamp Citrus - Inverness FL
- Edcamp Ravenswood -Ravenswood, WV
- Edcamp Stillwater - Stillwater, OK
- Edcamp South Dakota - Sioux Falls, SD
- Edcamp Illinois - Palatine, IL
- Edcamp Baltimore - Baltimore, MD
- Edcamp West Texas - Abilene, TX
- Edcamp DubC - Wilmington, OH
- Higher Edcamp Illinois - Glen Ellyn, IL (10-7-14)
- Edcamp Yellowstone - Cody, WY (10-11-14)
- Edcamp CANA - Corsicana, TX (10-18-14)
- Edcamp Del Norte - Crescent City, CA (10-18-11)
- Edcamp Harrisburg - Harrisburg, PA (11-1-2014)
- EdcamPalooza - Commerce, TX (11-15-14)
- Edcamp SWO - Windsor, Ontario (11-8-14)
- Edcamp Sand Mtn. - Upper Alabama (11-22-14)