Wondering how to screen mirror an iPhone to a Mac computer? Need to know more about AirPlay? You’re in the right place. iOS 15 makes screen mirroring iPhones simple and intuitive, so you can share content from your phone to your Mac in just a few taps. This quick guide shows you how.
The video and steps listed here show you how to screen mirror your iPhone to a Mac using the computer app . Jump to step 4 to learn how to mirror your iPhone to other devices that accept AirPlay connections, such as Apple TV. The process is the same, just make sure your iPhone and the AirPlay device you are connecting to are on the same wifi network.
Reflector makes screen mirroring iPhone to Mac simple, easy and completely wireless — no need for cords or cables. It’s packed with pro tools and features that make Reflector the app of choice for people who record instructional videos, teach remotely, develop mobile apps, game and livestream.
How to Screen Mirror an iOS 15 iPhone to a Mac Computer
Download and install Reflector on your Mac.
Connect your Mac and iPhone to the same wifi network.
Open Reflector on your computer.
Open Control Center on your iPhone. The way you do this varies depending on what device you use:
- iPhone 8 or older: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- iPhone X or later: Swipe down from the top right corner of the screen.
Tap the Screen Mirroring button — it’s the icon with two overlapping rectangles.
Scroll through the list of AirPlay destinations and select where you want to mirror your screen. If you’re using Reflector, this will be the name of your computer.
Your iOS 15 iPhone will now be screen mirroring to your computer.
If you want to screen mirror to another AirPlay destination like an Apple TV, the steps to connect will remain the same for your iPhone. All you have to do is choose the name of your Apple TV or other AirPlay device from the screen mirroring list in step 6.
- How to Screen Mirror iPhone to Windows
- How to Screen Mirror iPad to Mac
- How to Screen Mirror iPad to Windows
- Everything you need to know about screen mirroring iPhone and iPad
- What is AirPlay to Mac and how does it work? [Full breakdown + comparison]
- How to Livestream iPhone to Twitch
- How to Share Your iPhone, iPad and Android Screen to Zoom
- How to Share Your iPhone, iPad and Android Screen to Microsoft Teams
- How to Screen Mirror iPhone with iOS 14
- How to Screen Mirror and Cast Google Pixel to Your Computer
- How to Screen Mirror Samsung Phones and Tablets
Get Reflector today to screen mirror all of your devices to the big screen.