A new AirParrot 2 update is now available for all Mac and Windows users. This update adds support for Chromecast Audio devices and the yet-to-be-released tvOS 10.2 update.
You can update AirParrot 2 by selecting “Check for Updates” from the AirParrot 2 preferences menu. Additionally, you can download the new version from the AirParrot 2 download page.
AirParrot 2.7 update notes for Mac and Windows users:
- Added Chromecast Audio Support
- Added support for tvOS 10.2
- Added support for Apple TV Device Verification feature
- Improved reliability on large networks and when changing networks
- AirParrot 2 mirroring is now recordable by Reflector 2
- Improved device discovery
- Miscellaneous bug fixes and performance improvements