Screen mirroring an iPhone is easy with the new iOS 14, especially with an iPhone 12. The latest operating system uses AirPlay to place content from an iPhone to another display, such as a TV or computer. This guide shows you how to screen mirror with iOS 14 and how one computer app gives you a slew of more screen mirroring features.
How to Wirelessly Screen Mirror iPhone with iOS 14
This method uses AirPlay and the computer app . Reflector makes screen mirroring simple, easy and completely wireless — no need for cords or cables. While this method works great for most people, it may not be the best for use in professional environments with numerous devices on corporate networks. Need to present your iPhone/iPad at work or school? Check out Ditto screen mirroring instead.
Download and install Reflector on your computer. It’s a screen mirroring app available for both macOS and Windows.
Connect your computer and iPhone to the same wifi network.
Open Reflector on your computer.
Open Control Center on your iPhone. The way you do this varies depending on what device you use:
- iPhone 8 or older: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- iPhone X or later: Swipe down from the top right corner of the screen.
Tap “Screen Mirroring.”
Scroll through the list of receivers and select where you want to mirror your screen. If you’re using Reflector, this will be the name of your computer.
That’s it! Now you’re wirelessly screen mirroring your device with iOS 14.
If you want to screen mirror to another display like an Apple TV, the steps to connect will remain the same. All you have to do is choose the name of your Apple TV or other wireless receiver from the screen mirroring list. Want to become a screen mirroring expert? Here’s everything you need to know.
- How to Share Your iPhone, iPad and Android Screen to Zoom
- How to Share Your iPhone, iPad and Android Screen to Microsoft Teams
- How to Screen Mirror iPad
- How to Screen Mirror iOS 13
- Screen Mirror Android Devices to Your Computer
- Screen Mirror Samsung Devices with Smart View
- How to Mirror Oculus Go to Your TV or Computer
Get Reflector today to screen mirror all of your devices to the big screen.