Screen mirroring an iPhone is easy with iOS 14, especially with an iPhone 12. The latest operating system uses AirPlay to place content from an iPhone to another display, such as a TV or computer. This guide shows you how to screen mirror with iOS 14 and how one computer app gives you many more screen mirroring features.
UPDATE: iOS 15 on iPhone is available now. Want to screen mirror iPhone with iOS 15 instead? Get the guide here.
How to Wirelessly Screen Mirror iPhone with iOS 14
The video above and the steps listed here show you how to AirPlay mirror to the computer app , but you can jump to step 4 to learn how to AirPlay mirror to other AirPlay receivers, such as Apple TV. The process is the same. Just make sure your iPhone and the AirPlay device you are connecting to are on the same wifi network.
Reflector makes screen mirroring iPhone to Mac and Windows devices simple, easy and completely wireless — no need for cords or cables. This method is budget friendly and works great for most people, but if you need an advanced iPhone/iPad screen mirroring solution at work or school, consider checking out Ditto screen mirroring instead.
Download and install Reflector on your computer. It’s a screen mirroring app available for both macOS and Windows.
Connect your computer and iPhone to the same wifi network.
Open Reflector on your computer.
Open Control Center on your iPhone. The way you do this varies depending on what device you use:
- iPhone 8 or older: Swipe up from the bottom of the screen.
- iPhone X or later: Swipe down from the top right corner of the screen.
Tap “Screen Mirroring.”
Scroll through the list of receivers and select where you want to mirror your screen. If you’re using Reflector, this will be the name of your computer.
That’s it! Now you’re wirelessly screen mirroring your device with iOS 14.
If you want to screen mirror to another display like an Apple TV, the steps to connect will remain the same. All you have to do is choose the name of your Apple TV or other wireless receiver from the screen mirroring list. Want to become a screen mirroring expert? Here’s everything you need to know.
- How to Screen Mirror iPhone with iOS 15
- How to Screen Mirror iPad with iPadOS 15
- How to Share Your iPhone, iPad and Android Screen to Zoom
- How to Share Your iPhone, iPad and Android Screen to Microsoft Teams
- How to Screen Mirror iPad
- How to Screen Mirror iOS 13
- Screen Mirror Android Devices to Your Computer
- Screen Mirror Samsung Devices with Smart View
- How to Mirror Oculus Go to Your TV or Computer
Get Reflector today to screen mirror all of your devices to the big screen.
Last updated 9/23/21